Home My Books About Me Contests

Friday, January 13, 2012

Bling Bling, Lauren Oliver-Style!

They say diamonds are a girl's best friend, but I can honestly say I just love all kinds of jewelry! Especially unique, one-of-kind pieces that no one else has. So when Grace, a blogger/ reviewer for Peace, Love, Teen Fiction, sent me these gorgeous earrings I nearly flipped my lid, in a good way! I can't wait to rock my Liesl & Po earrings and my Delirium trilogy earrings! The hard part will be deciding which to wear first. The detailing is absolutely perfect and they are just the right amount of delicate and bad-ass! Once again, I must say my fans rock! If you don't know what I mean, check out this post from last week. I am so ridiculously blessed! Grace, thanks for making my day, no, my week!

Cheers to the freakin weekend, everyone!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Woo those delirium earrings are SO AWESOME!! I totally want! :D

Sue said...

Those are fabulous, I love them!

LittleReader said...

Are fabulous!! I want them ^^

kisses <3

Иαττ ‏ said...

Are fabulous!!
Kisses

Britta Kirk said...

Those are great! I'm sure its so amazing to have your work translated by fans into even more awesomeness! It was awesome meeting you earlier this week, btw! Enjoy your year, and blessings for Pandemonium's release!

Britta

Kristin Rae said...

so cute!!

Kimberley@sunnykimmylovinglife said...

These are so cute!

Jo said...

Eeeeeeeeeeee, I'm in love with the Liesl and Po earrings!

Unknown said...

Very nice article Obat Alami Kanker Leher

Rahim
| Obat Alami Demam

Berdarah
| Obat Alami Liver | Obat Alami

Tuberkulosis
| Obat Alami Epilepsi |

Obat Alami Diabetes |

Obat Alami Perut

Kembung
| Obat Alami Kencing

Manis
| Obat Alami Hepatitis B

| Obat Alami Darah

Tinggi
| Obat Alami Asam

Lambung
| Obat Alami Batu

Empedu
| Obat Alami Kencing

Batu
| Obat Alami Sinusitis |

Obat Alami Kolesterol |

Obat Alami Ayan | Obat Alami Radang

Sendi
| Obat Alami Kanker

Rahim
| Obat Alami Hepatitis A

| Obat Alami Gula

Darah
| Obat Alami Batu Ginjal |

Obat Alami Radang Paru

Paru
| Obat Alami Miom | Obat Alami Maag Akut

| Obat Alami Maag

Kronis
| Obat Alami Kista

Ovarium
| Obat Alami Hepatitis |

Obat Alami Asma | Obat Alami Asam Urat

Post a Comment

 

Content by Lauren Oliver - Copyright 2011. Blog designed by Ella Press Studio - 2011.

Author Photo by Jonathan Alpeyrie - Copyright 2010. Original Font Idea by Erin Fitzsimmons - 2010.