Home My Books About Me Contests

Friday, July 15, 2011

MAN YOU GUYS TYPE FAST!! SPECIAL EDITION COVER REQUESTS FILLED!!

Hi guys--

So, so sorry for those who were a little late on the ball, but please note that all fifty requests for the DELIRIUM special edition cover requests are now FILLED. I'll be collecting the fifty first mailing addresses and sending them along to Harper; I will send you an email only if you were one of the first fifty.

To everybody: thank you for your enthusiasm and excitement, and remember that if you did NOT win the re-jacket and have any cash to spare in August, the special edition will be available for purchase and includes a Q and A and the first chapter of PANDEMONIUM!

xoL

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was one of the ones very late on the ball, but even if I wasn't I forgot my address (too excited I guess), so I'll just get it when it's released :-)

Have a great weekend!

Paige Woiner said...

I'm hoping to get an email from you soon! *fingers crossed*

Valen Steel said...

fingers crossed that i mightva won!

Lindsay Cummings author said...

crap! i missed this! haha.

autumfrailey said...

oh man lets hope that I was one of the 50 *Fingers crossed* If not.....then I will be buying it for sure :D

Unknown said...

man i sure hope i was in the first 50, got everything crossed

Sareh said...

Crap I missed this! Oh well!

Natascha De Marco said...

What happened? lolz I had no idea this was going on.

Aeriell said...

I was too late. The one day I'm not on the compter all day.. Thanks anyway :)

Aeriell

Lynsey Newton said...

Damn, I've only just seen this!! :(

Valen Steel said...

Thanks Lauren! Got your email, very xcited for the cover!

Post a Comment

 

Content by Lauren Oliver - Copyright 2011. Blog designed by Ella Press Studio - 2011.

Author Photo by Jonathan Alpeyrie - Copyright 2010. Original Font Idea by Erin Fitzsimmons - 2010.