Home My Books About Me Contests

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Things I am liking/not liking this week 7/5/09


Things I am liking:
1. Independence Day! Fireworks, burgers, and day-drinking? I'm in.
2. Portland, Maine.
3. Bridge To Terabithia...still makes me sob no matter how many times I read it.
4. Bonfires and S'mores.
5. Waking up to fog and the sound of seagulls.
6. Long runs down to the beach.
7. Rex Stout mysteries.
8. Being exhausted; sleeping.
9. Long giddy phone conversations with crushes.
10. Realizing while editing that your book is not as awful as you'd feared.

Things I am not liking:
1. Apartment hunting, remotely.
2. Procrastinating (but I'm doing it).
3. Persistent sore throats.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Content by Lauren Oliver - Copyright 2011. Blog designed by Ella Press Studio - 2011.

Author Photo by Jonathan Alpeyrie - Copyright 2010. Original Font Idea by Erin Fitzsimmons - 2010.