Home My Books About Me Contests

Friday, June 26, 2009

Things I am liking/not liking this week...

Things I am liking:

1. Hotel Griffou
2. All day writing/reading sessions at Epistrophy
3. My agent and sometimes-socialite
4. The word "tweets"
5. Hot med students
6. 10 Downing Street
7. Random encounters with people from my past
8. Day trips to the pool or beach
9. Girl bonding time
10. Hot med students (yes, I know I said that before. It bears repeating.)

Things I am NOT liking:
1. Rain
2. Finding out I will soon be homeless
3. Summer colds


1 comment:

Suzanne Young said...

Um...all I heard was hot med student...

Post a Comment

 

Content by Lauren Oliver - Copyright 2011. Blog designed by Ella Press Studio - 2011.

Author Photo by Jonathan Alpeyrie - Copyright 2010. Original Font Idea by Erin Fitzsimmons - 2010.